Monday, November 2, 2009

I hide, sneak then fall asleep!

So I was cleaning the house today while the boys were playing in their toy room when it was time for Daxie to take a nap. So I gather his blanket and Binky and go put him to bed. In the mean time Brody asks what I am doing and then leaves. Well About 10-15 minutes go by and I notice it is very quiet.... So I start calling for Brody No answer no answer no answer I cant find him ANYWHERE!!! Some of you know just how good Brody is at hiding and keeping VERY still and quiet and this has always worried me! Well after about 5 minutes I find him.... Like this! (But my coat was over the back of the chair so it made it even harder to see!)

Sound asleep!!

As I move the Chair away I notice how "dirty" his face is... I wondered how it got so dirty being inside all day



The Culprit.....

He had snuck a King size Hershey bar with almonds and pretty much ate the whole thing then stashed the rest for later!!! I love my little Brody you never know what his next move will be!

4 comments:

Shalysa and Benjamin said...

That story is the BEST!!! I love him!!! man oh man....!!! :) thanks for posting that

Jamie Nicole said...

Oh my heck Linds. So hilarious!!! I love the chocolate residue on his cute lil face! Oh how I love him!!!!

Bethany said...

That is SO cute!!! I have YET to have any experiences like this with Kashton....well, I guess I did find him hiding behind the curtains with a mouthfull of M&M's.

Chelsey said...

That is too cute. He is adorable sleeping with his messy little face!