Sunday, December 27, 2009

New post!

I know that I have been such a slacker in my postings!!! I have just been so overwhelmed with all of the events in my life, This Christmas has been so hard knowing that Aaron was suppose to be here celebrating and that we should be celebrating his engagement. But instead we are left with broken hearts and so many emotions. Jamie Posted a poem on her blog that I read almost daily because I feel it should make me feel better but it doesn't. Deep down I know that he is happy and that he is watching over us and that he knows we will be ok. I pray for him to give Jon and I guidance every day and that he will help both of us make the right choices and that he will also give his parents a sense of peace and comfort. I miss my Airbear so much and I have so many regrets that I can NEVER change or fix. I try everyday to not make those mistakes again and to learn for all of this. I hope that every one had a great Christmas and that Santa found you all! I know he sure found us! I Wish every one a good and Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, honey, I cannot imagine the painful emotions that you and your family are possessing right now. I am so so sorry and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about all the families that are suffering through these holidays. It saddens me so much that I have to concentrate on not letting it consume me. If only I could have gotten there faster is what I think about every single day. I pray that you have the strength to overcome these sad times and that your family has grown stronger than ever.
I would absolutely LOVE to meet you guys when you come to Texas! Please, please keep me informed as to when you will be planning this. My door is always open to you and you will always have a free place to stay :)
Stay strong girl...Aaron needs you to be.

With much love and admiration,
Kim Munley

Jamie Nicole said...

What a nice post Linds. I know how hard this Christmas was. Hell, I could barely put a damn Christmas tree. I know for certain that Aaron is looking down on each of his loved ones and is wanting so much happiness for you. Many blessings will come your way, even if they may not be here for a while, Aaron and Heavenly Father are both looking after you and the whole Nemelka family. My heart aches for you because I truly do know how sad it must be. I miss Grandma every single day. Some mornings I wake up and wonder, How can she be gone? And I have regrets of my own too. But we must just take it one day at a time, one breath at a time. My prayers are always with you and Jon. I love you.