Friday, January 1, 2010

My Weight loss!

This post is really Random but I wanted to do it because I am proud of my self!!! I hadn't noticed that I was really that Fat until people started saying how skinny I was, I just brushed it off and thought oh they are just being nice cause my kid is HUGE! ha ha Well then I went to the Doctor and started seeing the numbers.... I went from 220 (Daxies Birthday 2008) to 120(yesterday). Now I know that part of that was pregnancy but still 220! Here are just some before and after shots!

July 2008


July 2009


January 2010


I have to admit that I think the last picture is super cheesy! But come on look at those hip bones ( you can actually see them!) that is something I haven't seen in a long time!

9 comments:

Sims Family said...

You look great! How did you do it?

KR said...

You look great! Congratulations.

Jamie Nicole said...

You do look very great! Just keep being healthy. :) Love ya.

Helen said...

Way to go Lindsey. You should be proud of yourself!

Chelsey said...

Awesome Lindsey! You look wonderful!

Unknown said...

WOWzers girl! You look HOT!!!

Hacking it up said...

congrats!! You look fabulous!! Well done!!

Bethany said...

WOW!!! I commend you!!! So...what's your secret???? You do know that's why I can't bring myself to have the big #2?? I'll never see my hip bones again. But you've inspired me!!!

The Winders fam said...

you look really great linds!! whats your secret???