Friday, February 15, 2008

Spackle the new play-doh????

So I really wish I had a picture of this but brody decided to get into grandpa's spackle yesterday! He was so proud and had it all over his hands, hair and clothes. He WAS playing with Jaxson when it got really quiet so I turn around to see what he was doing to find him in the spackle. I guess the purple kind is so much fun or he just wanted to try out what his cousin thought was so fun, unfortunatley he didnt make the cool noises he just grinned from ear to ear and wanted me to try!! Oh what a way to start out the day!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh you gotta love the many adventures of motherhood! It's AMAZING what kids can get into even when your right there beside them!

The Wiseman's said...

Try waking up at 2:00 in the morning to your child throwing up spaghetti and meat balls!! It was great! Jason was no help the smell made him want to vomit so mommy cleaned up the mess. Just you wait sister!!

Bethany said...

HAA!!! Oh that is too cute. I'm a little nervous about my own son growing up. I must say that I'm thankful that he still can't crawl.

Hacking it up said...

OK, so what is it with you all and the spackle?...First Logan, now this??Did you all eat paste when you were in elementary school?...