Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Could this be his first fort?!?!?!?

As I sit here wondering what story I can update my blog with, I happen to look down and see this in between my legs!!!!

Brody has stared to "collect" things from different rooms of the house and "Hide" them under the computer desk, as you can see from this picture.

He gets so proud and just smiles the biggest smile at you, sometimes it's frustrating because he gets into things he shouldn't but with that smile it's really hard to get mad!

4 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! I love him!!!!!

TheSainOnes said...

I love that baby.. he can build a fort anytime and anywhere... I love you baby.

Hacking it up said...

Who could EVER get mad at a face like that? He's adorable!!!

Chelsey said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! I love those cheeks! I just want to squeeze 'em!