Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My first play in the dirt!!!


He started just pulling it onto the sidewalk....

Then just figured it was WAY easier to just get in the dirt!!

He loved throwing it all over so it was in his diaper, down his shirt, in his hair and everywhere else!!!


Brody had tried to eat the dirt and made mudd instead, i guess he didn't like the extra iron!!


It was such a nice day!!! 81 to be exact! He loved just playing outside and making a mess. He was so sad to have to go inside but was ok when that meant taking a bath! I hope it starts to stay this warm everyday!!!!

7 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

Those pictures are so cute. You can tell he was just lovin the dirt! Ew, I love him so much!!!Oh, and you! lol!!!

Bethany said...

How fun. It's too bad that I REFUSE to let Kashton do this. I don't mind cleaning up the dirt, it's the fleas, ticks, and chiggars that I DO mind. Oh, how I miss Utah.

Hacking it up said...

OH! He's such a cutie!!!! Boys and the dirt...they go hand in hand!!
And WHY do kids always eat dirt? They try it and don't like it...but then they just turn around and do it again!!! When we lived in Oregon, we'd go to the beach and Lauren would eat the sand...then cry...it was very hard to get it out of her mouth...then she'd turn around and do it again!!!...whatever.

LittlePartyof7 said...

How fun for him!! He looks like he's having a great time!

Cammie said...

Aw he is growing like a weed. Love watching them discover things

Unknown said...

What a boy!! he's such a cute little guy! I never liked the dirt much myself..:)

Chelsey said...

What a cute little stinker. Jacob has been wanting to eat any rock he can get his fat little fingers on. He doesn't like the way they taste, but he still does it!!!