Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

Three Things About Me (TAG from James)

Three Joys:
Mascara
My family
Food

Three Fears:
Snapdragons (yes the flower)
Roller Coasters
The dark (I hate the feeling someone is going to jump out from behind something)

Three Goals:
To one day MAYBE have a baby girl
To be a better stay at home mom/wife
To not be so lazy!!!

Three Current Obsessions:
Sprite Zero
Scentsy candles
The food network

Three Surprising Facts:
I don't have a c-sections because of a big babies, I have hips of a man (they are flat not arched)
I love being pregnant
I hate not having a job, I wish I could work a few hours a night few nights a week

Three People I Tag:
Katie Prescott
My mother
Nichole Blades

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I still just cannot believe that you love being pregnant! What a sport you are! You look great too!

Bethany said...

I just caught up on your blogs. I've been MIA. That picture of your mom is PRICELESS in Vegas. I'm so sorry about your puppy and hope he's feeling better now. I hate all of you that you got to have fun in Moab and I sat here and cried. And I definitely think you're crazy that you love being pregnant. :)