Sunday, June 29, 2008

What did you do Sunday afternoon??

On sunday after dinner we were sitting outside and noticed 7 ballons floating in the sky. We sat there and watched and watched until Doug went inside and got some ballons, string and a small helium tank......

We decided that we were going to let a few out ourselves.

Then my dad had this idea to write a message and tie it to the ballon with his email address saying " If found please email me"

And Grandma put a flag on hers

And their off!!!!!!

Here they are in the air!

It will be fun to see if we get any emails and if we do where and when they were found. I will for sure keep you updated on our findings.

7 comments:

Audrey said...

how fun!! I love watching the balloons in the sky. What a fun day! :) HOpe your feeling well! I wanna see your prego belly!!

Chelsey said...

Fun idea, I wonder if you'll ever find out where they ended up. How is the expecting mama? Hang in there with this hot weather!

Unknown said...

what a cool idea...next time you should put a little tracking device on them lol. I hope someone finds the note and emails you guys back!

Hacking it up said...

What a fun idea! I hope someone finds it and emails you! How are you feeling?...ready to pop? :)

Jamie Nicole said...

I was there! Well...kind of...that book was so good!!ha ha By-the-way, cute background. HAPPY FOURF OF JULY!!!

Paul and Rachel said...

I'll keep a look out on the sky. The only problem is - who picks up a dirty popped ballon to see if there is any secret messages on them. I guess I will in the future.

Bethany said...

That's funny. You'll totally have to keep us updated on that.