Monday, November 3, 2008

Great for a Laugh!

Jamie bought these Binky's for the boys as a treat for Halloween. I just love how you can help but laugh at them!

Brody isn't so sure when everyone is looking at him with it in but when no one is paying attention he loves it.

Dax doesn't care one bit if everyone is looking at him a Binky is a Binky to him right now.

This was the funniest picture we got of Brody, He was a monkey for Halloween and the "teeth" went perfect with his costume!

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween and got lots of treats, we sure did!!!

6 comments:

Sims Family said...

That monkey picture is the best!!! Just do me a favor and put those things away till next year. They won't look as cute at Christmas :)

Paul and Rachel said...

very cute and funny! I love the monkey with the teeth.

Jamie Nicole said...

Ha ha ha it never fails, I still laugh when I see them! ha ha ha. Too funny! I love your new background too. Way cute.

Eric and Lindsay said...

Those binks are hillarious!

Unknown said...

I want a pair of those teeth. I could have some fun with those. Your boys definitely look cuter with themt though. haha!

Chelsey said...

Very cute! Their costumes are so cute too!