Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

I was able to go see Twilight at the midnight showing and I don't regret a minute of it other than it is so much better the second time and maybe that is because you are not half asleep!

I was so excited to hear today that they have announced that there will be New Moon in the making!!!!I cant wait!

OK so Edward is so hot!!

I think that they did a great job with the casting! The only person I had a hard time with was Carlisle he was a little much for me. But Emmett was great and Alice was PERFECT! Bella Blinked a little too much for me thanks to Jamie pointing that out!!! If you haven't seen it yet you should at least to see Edward!!!!
(P.S. For those of you that know I hate bella so badly but she was great in the movie but I have to admit that i'm worried about New Moon thats when she is the worst!)

5 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

I shouldn't have pointed her blinking out! ha ha ha. It drove me nuts. But I loved, loved, loved the movie.

Unknown said...

I got to see it at midnight to! I heard a lot of people were disappointed but I really liked it. Oh and I have a hard time with Bella to. She is very stubborn. I like Jacob, I think without his long black hair he is pretty cute!

Sims Family said...

I can't stand Bella, either! It's the weakling in her. Total wuss. Haven't seen the movie yet, cuz I got sick and sold my tix. I heard his chest is too hairy????? Supposed to be marble?

Chelsey said...

I can't wait to see it! I was way excited to hear about New Moon! Hopefully it will be just as good.

schaars said...

Thanx again for getting me a ticket and letting me tag along it was lots of fun! And I LOVED the movie! Your boys are so cute!!!