Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day one in St. Robert/ Ft. Leonard wood

Jon and I a along with Jon's parents came out to St. Robert/ Ft Leonard Wood for Aaron's boot camp graduation. I was extremely nervous to fly I was so sick Tuesday night and Wednesday morning!!! But I made it! We didn't get to do much on our first day cause its a 3 hour flight to St. Louis and then a 2 1/2 Drive to St. Robert. So I don't have too many pictures for our first day.



Mom and Dad before take off


Jon and I before Take off, Don't let my smile fool you I was TERRIFIED!


This was just before we landed in St. Louis


This is our Little Aaron 4 months and 4 days ago.......
I will be taking an much LARGER updated picture when we get to the base, it will be so much fun to see how much muscle he has built up in 4 gruesome months!

1 comment:

Jamie Nicole said...

How fun Linds! That's so neat that you guys went to support him. You guys have fun and enjoy the break from the boys. :)