Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Randomness

I know I have been the worst updater lately but there has just been so much going on! Here are some updates....
1. Brody is almost fully potty trained now. He has not had an accident in over a week!! Yay I thought he was going to be so hard to train and he has actually been super easy!
2. I have had pink eye twice in the past week....
3. Dax is now sitting on his own and can roll over! He is getting so big!
4. we go to the Childrens Museum just about every Friday ( we need some friends though...)
5. Jon and I got new laptops and we are loving them! they have Webcams and brody thinks its so cool! Here are some of the random pictures we have taken.....





For all of you that have to train a little boy I highly reccomend the baby bjorn potty it is the best one for little boys since they are built different than girls, it has an oval hole instead of round which really helps them get it in the potty! I got mine at babies r us but you can order them online from target and other places.
Heres what it look like...

There are some that are one solid color and one piece, they are very tiny, brody looked like a 6'10" person on a baby potty!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Thanks for the advice on the boy potty. I'm starting Jake in a few months and I was actually wondering if it's easier with a different potty that the one anna used. Yeah, no more diapers for Brody!

Helen said...

Cute boys. It's always good to get rid of diapers.

Jamie Nicole said...

I didn't know you guys both got computers. That's awesome!