Monday, July 7, 2008

My pregnancy update

So this has been by far the hottest summer!!! I can honestly say that I am miserable! The baby is doing well and I think its ready to be done, The doctors are not really sure on the official due date so I have a few up in the air which makes it hard cause I feel its time. Today I measured 39 weeks but I'm only suppose to be 35 weeks so OF course my doctor has to be at scout camp so I wasn't able to discuss if he would deliver me sooner ( Like this week!) But I go in again on Thursday then next Tuesday and they will do an ultrasound and amnio to make sure the lungs are developed enough (keep your fingers crossed!!!) In the mean time I am just HUGE and hot and tired with an infected face with the wonderful acne I am prone to, I just want to know why I never got that WONDERFUL pregnancy glow?!?!? Nope I just get acne and have to have the things cut and drained since there really is no other option, Man I love scars!!! Soon it will be all over and I will be a happy camper with a new crying baby and a toddler who has discovered that he can scream when he doesn't get his way! WHAT WAS I THINKING????????
Well here is my huge self!!!!


I will keep everyone updated as the time draws nearer to the baby. In the mean time... enjoy your summer!!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh I NEVER get that lovely pregnancy glow either.. Acne is totally on my side with pregnancy too.. I'm sorry! I'd have to say though.. You do look great being that close to delivery! i love the big pregnant bellies!!
I feel ya on the toddler and screaming.. Oh the joys...
Oh and yes, I do actually take the baby asprin all throughout my pregnancy. The things we do to get healthy happy babies. :)
Hopefully your next appt will be better news! :) Wishing you luck, and comfort.

Chelsey said...

Pregnancy glow, what is that? I never got either...its not fair that some women can pull off being pregnant and look like a model still. You look great though and I totally feel for you with the heat. I know how you feel! Hang in there! You're doing great!

Jamie Nicole said...

I can't even imagine. When I saw your bare belly on Sat I about dropped dead. You are the best though, you're such a trooper! You look so cute in these pictures!! Don't forget to call us when Daxie wants to come out and play!!!!

Unknown said...

Lindsey you are so cute! I love the belly pics I think you pull the "full-term belly" look off very well! Can't say I've ever been pregnant but I can't stand the heat either way so I feel for ya! We're so excited for you guys to add another lil' Nemelka to the clan! keep us posted on his arrival!

Eric and Lindsay said...

WOW!! You are almost there!! I am so excited to see baby Dax!!!