Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Giving this a try


Well i'm not one for home parties but I have fallen in love with these Scentsy candles! They are wickless and are melted by a light bulb, I really like these because with my brain these days I would forget to blow out a candle and burn the house down or something! With these I feel safer because its just plugged in and thats it, heck we leave our tvs plugged in all the time and nothing happens!!! Anyways I have started to be a consultant and selling these on the side. If any of you are interested in ordering some or even want to just see how they smell or work let me know. (you'll love them!) Here is my personal page ( I feel so important!) scentsy.com/nemelka You can order right off it if you already know what you like or need, or you can just browse the smells and burners. The room sprays and car candles are great they work very well. I personally always have the room spray in my diaper bag for those awful smelling public bathrooms!

3 comments:

The Wiseman's said...

Lindz I am so happy, now I have someone to order from!!

schaars said...

Katie gave me one for my Birthday and I want to get some more smells do you have them so could I could smell them and see if I like them or not? I am so picky about smells and I hat fruity smells let me know and I would get some from you!

Jessica said...

I have heard about these so I am going to check them out and of course order through you!