Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My new best Friend!!!!!


Well as most of you know I have a little boy who loves to scream non-stop! Well not no more!!!!! For 8 weeks straight he cried non stop and I was beginning to think my name was Bethany and his was Kashton! So I talked to the doctor and he thought that maybe he was having a hard time breaking down my milk, so we switched him to formula called Nutramigen. I could not believe the difference in him with just one feeding. I have to say that I wish I would have switched sooner except for the fact that it is very pricey ($27 a can) and you use alot more because they are packed scoops not the normal loose scoop. But Bethany there is hope!!!! Here is the new and improved Dax Sleeping in his bouncy seat and me not holding him! Brody is loving that he has a mom again to play with him!

7 comments:

Chelsey said...

We came pretty close to putting Jake on that formula when he was born also. He had acid reflux and the doctor thought that would help, but once he got on the right medicine we didn't need to try that formula. I'm so glad its working for Dax though! Everything is so much better when babies are happy!

Paul and Rachel said...

I am so glad that you found something to help him. Like you said, I'm sure Brody is the happiest of all. Hope it continues to work.

Jamie Nicole said...

oooo I just love him. Screams or no screams. Love him!

Sims Family said...

Oooh. We had the same problem. It took Alexa until she was 4 months to grow out of it. Try the other stuff in a couple of months and it may only be liquid gold for a little while. :)
Darling boys!!!!!

Audrey said...

I love your new background on your blog..! very cute!!
Thanks for commenting on my posts. We for sure need to get together and let the kids play. I want to go see that cute chunky little men you have!
Ps.. I'm loving the fact that you sell scentsy now.. I'm going to be a loyal customer soon.. I will need a warmer here soon!! :)

Nichole and Rob said...

He is so sweet. Sorry we missed the blessing we really wished we could have been there. Glad to hear he's doing well.

Hacking it up said...

Man...a couple of my kids had to be on that stuff...it's stinkin' expensive!!!...It helps though!! Glad he's done screaming! :)