Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Scentsy open house.

I am having an open house on October 9th from 6:00-8:00 p.m at my house. Every one is invited and are welcome to bring anyone who is interested. All the new fall smells are out and new warmers! The scent of the month is Vanilla Walnut and I LOVE it! As Usual the scent of the month is 10% off including the Bar,Brick, Room Spray and Car Candle. If you cant make it but would like to order just let me know and I can get you a Book. If you have any Questions or need directions just give me a call 604-0423. Look forward to seeing you!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh I am sad I won't be home until the 12th. I would love to order something though.

Jamie Nicole said...

I will be there fo sho biotch!

Unknown said...

Hey! Can I come? I love this stuff!! I need more to so it's perfect.