Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've heard of sidewalk chalk but wall chalk?

Isn't amazing how sneaky our children can be? The neighbor came over to drop off a class list for the nursery and Brody stepped out onto the porch with me. I then go back into the house and finish doing the dishes and talking on the phone to my mom as I always do while she is on her way home. I'm sure that she was wondering what was going on when I Shout " Brody NO! I got to go..." Well as I turned around this is what I see.....


Oh no! He must have grabbed a piece of chalk in the whole thirty seconds I was at the door!



I also find it all over the couch on my way to get the camera. All I could think about is "Did I honestly NOT pay attention to my child for that long?"



Notice how tiny the piece is in his hands. Brody didn't seem too upset only a little worried! After I realised that thank goodness it was only chalk and not markers or crayons. I call my mom back just giggling as I calm her down and explain what just happened!! So I will for sure keep any crayons or markers, pens etc far from reach!!

3 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

ha ha ha what a sneaky sneaky Brody. He is too cute. I love every ounce of him.

Chelsey said...

They are little sneaks! And they can be so stealth about it too, so you have no idea where they are! I'm glad it was only chalk!

Littletime said...

He is never naughty, I think you did that and blamed it on Brody, he is too sweet to do that kind of a thing. HA HA HA, ITS ONLY JUST BEGUN...