Friday, October 3, 2008

What a Game!

Jon's dad was given some tickets to the game last night and Jon and I were able to go with his parents to the game. I'm not a football fan nor a Utes fan but it was fun to go to a game and see the excitement and passion some people have for the team and sport. On our way up the huge hill we passed a group of boys walking with thumbs out so we were in the truck and decided to give them a ride to the top. They were so happy because that hill was HUGE and a good two miles straight up!

Here is the band lined up playing while the team came running in.

Once the game got started We went to get some dinner and ate at the Maui burger stand we all got the Garlic burger with cheese, Man were they good and the fresh cut fries and pickle!

Jon and I have some fun taking self pictures!

After a close game that was won by Utah in the last 2 seconds the students went nuts, if you look closely they are jumping onto the field. I watch a few totally fall then get jumped on by the next one coming down.

Just some more Jumping!

After we sat in the parking lot for about an hour we finally got on the road. We had a really fun time and I think I could be a Ute fan just so I can wear the color Red as much as I want!

3 comments:

Eric and Lindsay said...

Lucky! We wanted to go to the game! All of the student tickets were sold out monday, crazy huh?

Jamie Nicole said...

SO CUTE! I love the picture of your hitch hiker friends! ha ha! You and Jon look so cute and I'm sure it was a lot of fun to get away for the night. You need to do it more and ZaCH and I will babysit the boys!! We love you guys and I'm so glad you got to go to the game! Love ya!!

Chelsey said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you got to go do something fun!