Saturday, August 2, 2008

Daxie day 10

Well we are still up at primarys for now. We have had just about every test possible done at this point including a EKG, Bronchial scope, head ultrasound, upper GI, echo and coming soon..... A sleep test! It has been so frustrating because each day is something new that they need to do tests on. We originally came up here for stridor and now they are on to sleep apnea. The one thing that I see good in all this is that Once we leave here we will know that there is NOTHING wrong with him. Jon and I along with my parents would like to thank everyone for your calls, prayers and support it has really meant alot to us. As for me I have a section of my wound that never closed so my wonderful mom packs this open wound for me 2 times a day. If its not one thing its another. So there you have it for now! I'll try to update you more often when I get a chance.

4 comments:

Eric and Lindsay said...

Linds, you guys are such troopers!! I hope everything is getting better and they are coming to a conclusion to help Dax. I know he will be okay:)If you need any help with anything at all...seriously:) don't hesitate to ask.

Chelsey said...

Wow you guys, I can't imagine how you much be feeling right now. Poor little guy, and poor lindsey! We are hoping and praying you both get feeling better soon and little one can come home.

Helen said...

Thanks for the up date. You are really being tested right now but it looks like you are taking it in stride. Attitude is everything. Hang in there we are still praying for you.

schaars said...

Hey Linds this is Ashlee Caseys wife I just wanted to say hi and cograts on your darling little boy. I can't imagine just how stressful this has been. Good luck with everything.