Saturday, August 9, 2008

We are home...and LOVING it!!

After 15 days in the hospital we are home! I have to admit that in 18 months I forgot how much attention is required for a newborn, and to add a 19 month old also! But I wouldn't have it any other way I love my 2 sweet babies! Dax is doing well and growing each day. Tuesday we will go back to Primarys to have a follow up swallow study to see if it is okay to remove the NJ feeding tube and let him nurse normally (keep your fingers crossed!). I will let you know how his tests go and soon as I know the results for now here are a few pictures.


Just a close up on his sweet face!


This was they first time he had been dressed since he was born. We were just waiting to be discharged.


Brody loves his little brother and wants to be right by him every minute. They both fell asleep in grandma's bed and you can see by the picture that Brody had to be right by his side to touch his head if Dax cried.

7 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

Yay!! I'm so glad that he is home. He is so sweet. We love him so much!

Audrey said...

Oh he's just so stinkin cute!! I love Brody being such a good brother! I'm hoping Caitlynn will act the same way. I'm hoping his swallow test will come out great! :)

Helen said...

We are also glad that he is home. He is cute. Looks alot like you Lindsey. Enjoy those little ones they grow so fast.

Chelsey said...

We are so glad you are home! That baby of yours is adorable! Those boys are both so cute. Dax is so lucky to have such a sweet big brother.

Unknown said...

Oh so sweet!! I'm happy to see you guys are happy, healthy and at HOME settling in! Dax is darling and so is his big bro! :)

Hacking it up said...

WOW! What an ordeal for you! We're so glad to see that he is home and doing well! He is so adorable!!! Hope you're feeling good too! :)

I had Lauren and Madi 19 months apart too...it was like having twins the first two years..You're lucky to have family close!!

Paul and Rachel said...

I'm so glad you are able to be home and move on with life with your two little kids. How exciting!! I've been thinking a lot about you.