Wednesday, May 7, 2008

She is going to kill me for this!!!!!

Well as you know the Girls went to Vegas last weekend and I had a Not so fun time, Brody puked all over everywhere a few hours after we arrived and whined the whole rest of the trip. I did have fun but I was so miserable thinking that he was ruining every ones fun with his crying and fever. But This picture made my trip!! This picture came right after drinking the nastiest drink ever from Italy at coke world! And she is going to kill me for posting it..... Love ya mom!

6 comments:

TheSainOnes said...

Lindsey....you better lock your doors at night I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP. :-)

Helen said...

That's funny. I thought that's what she did when Brody threw up. I know that's what I would do.

Cammie said...

Thnaks for the laugh!

LittlePartyof7 said...

Cute!! I hate when kids get sick-It makes it really hard!! I guess better sick in Vegas than at home?

Chelsey said...

Love the picture Lindsey! You'd better watch your back.

Hacking it up said...

Been nice knowin' ya.... :)

Sounds like everyone had a great time in Vegas...even with the puking :)