Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wild child or just bored?

OK OK so I know I said that I love to be pregnant and I really do! When I was pregnant with Brody I felt him move daily but only starting around 24 weeks, This little baby wanted to be noticed at about 12 weeks and hasn't stopped since. The doctor told me that his back is lined right up with my side and his hands and feet are all the way on the other side, there for he is already long! ( Brody 22.7 ") SO the point of my story is that this baby NEVER stops moving, he hates it when I sit or lay on either of my sides which is recommended. some days as I lay to go to sleep I think to myself am I going to have my hands full or is his just bored in there? Maybe I am just worried because Brody was and still is so good. But honestly some days I tell Jon that he just needs to calm down for a few minutes so I can catch my breath!!! I guess we will see in a few short months if he is bored or a true wild child!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I feel for you.. Jake would always move when I was trying to sleep and the second I'd be up for the day, he be still. Funny little things those babies are!