Friday, July 25, 2008

Dax 3 days old

Dax is doing alot better today. He is still having some trouble breathing when he gets upset and stops breathing for a short time. His coloring has gone a little yellow so he is on the special lights to help clear it up. He is still being fed through the tube in his nose but the doctor said that they would try to bottle feed him since we are not allowed to hold him with the central line in his belly there for I can not attempt to breast feed him. Here are a few pictures of my Sweet obese preemie!!!


His nurse Roxanne made him this name card last night. Look at his big tiny feet.


I love when I get to see his cute eyes open.


Dax really loves his binkies, so he sticks his fingers in the hole!


He gets to wear these funny foam glasses while under the lights!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

YAY!!! Congratulations. He's not too big, but I'm almost positive that 7 pounds of that is in his cheeks. What a cutie.