Saturday, July 26, 2008

A great big FRANKS to James!!

I would just like to thank my WONDERFUL sister Jamie for taking care of me last night!! She came with a bag of goodies including treats, a book stuff for Jon and all the stuff for a pedicure...

And a Manicure!

It was so nice to be pampered in the hospital and have someone massage my legs and feet then paint them just like I went to a salon! It really helped me relax and feel good. I was so stressed with having Dax in the NICU and not having my milk come in to give him those antibodies he really needs right now. Thanks to James helping me relax soon after she left the dairy opened!!! Thanks again James I really appreciate it and love you so much!

Also thank you to all that have called and commented and kept us in your thoughts and prayers. It means alot to us and we really appreciate you.

5 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

Oh well you are just frankin welcome!! It was my pleasure and you fully deserved a night of pampering!!! I love you too and I'm so glad it helped. Now I just need to get these darn pictures scanned so I can visit tomorrow! LOVE YOU LINDS!!

Nichole and Rob said...

Holy Cow! Dax is a tank. Love it! Hope all is better. See you guys soon. Nichole

Chelsey said...

What a sweet girl! Everyone needs to feel like that after they just had a baby. Hope he's doing better now. We are thinking of you guys! We love you!

Unknown said...

Jamie is awsome! What a sweet girl to come and pamper you like that! I'm glad you were able to relax for a while and have no worries! We hope all is well with little Dax who is just darling!

The Stone's said...

That's why we love her! I'm glad to hear things are going better! What handsome little guy!!!