Friday, July 11, 2008

What are memories you have of me?

This seemed like a really fun thing to do...
I saw it on someone else's blog and thought I would give it a try. It will be fun if people play along!

Here's how you do it-

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

(Yes, Katie, 18 years is a long time so you can leave a few!!!)

Well anyone in that case can leave more than one if you have a few.

7 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh my gosh, where do I begin?? I remember we had some pretty good times.
Most of the time we would just pass notes, talk about boys, and write about a certain hotel that we would venture to. Where did we get that anyways?? lol. wow.. I remember History class and all the fun things we did there. I remember you swimming in high school. I could go on... and on.

Jamie Nicole said...

I remember when I first met you, you were wearing sponge bob pajama pants...funny huh? I remember how nice and welcoming you were to me and how it made me feel so good! I remember how you're 8 months prego and you're such a trooper!!!!! Love ya Linds!

The Prescott Press said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Prescott Press said...

Do you remember when we first met back in kindergarten? We hated each other! We would stick out our tongues at each other every time we would see each other. Then third grade came along and we were put in the same class and since then we were inseparable. We had so much fun in school causing all sorts of trouble! I loved riding our bikes in the summer. We rode them everywhere. You can't do that now...too many crazies. Our bikes were our cars and we listened to our walkmans as we rode around. We even washed and detailed them! And don't forget our big crash! Remember we ran a dance company? We loved to work and now we can't escape it! Oh! My brothers were so mean to us, but we stuck together. You have always been there for me no matter what! You will never judge me and will always be on my side. Let the good times keep coming! Love you!

Chelsey said...

I remember the first family reunion I came to the first summer Cody and I were married. We were both in the campground bathroom doing our hair or something and you gave me the cutest smile. It made me feel so happy!

The Prescott Press said...

I have three words... CHEESE WIZ EXPLOSION!

Nichole and Rob said...

I think it was our first actual long conversation. And it just so happened to be about boils. Loved it. Glad I have someone to talk to about it. Good luck on the deeelivvvverrrryyyy! Ahhhhhhhhhh!